Montag, 29. Juli 2019

Thank you for being such a good friend

Thank you for being such a good friend

A best friend stays beside and hold on forever to share every moment of life with care, support, advice and always try to spread happiness. Thanks for truckloads of good times. I like being your friend , despite your weird habits.


Friends like you are people I can always depend on. Thank you for letting me be myself. Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.


Just in case I haven’t told you this lately, thank you for being such a great friend. My life is crazy, fun, and unpredictable because of you. I love you , friend ! The world is more beautiful and life more bearable because people like you exist. Because your light shines so bright, you give others the permission to shine too.


I admire you dear friend. My dear friend … thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend , obviously never had such a cool friend like you. How can I say thank you to a friend who understands the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand. I am glad that the love in our friendship is not dependent on mood swings and bad hair days.


I can never thank you enough for being such a wonderful and caring friend. This video is unavailable. You always seem to know exactly what people nee and you are never not taking care of others or asking how you can help.


You have the gift of making people’s days brighter. I’m sure you ’re not even aware of just how you lift people’s spirits and touch their hearts. You surely have done so with mine. Send this beautiful thank you card to your friend. Words cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness and generosity.


Consider this card a small token of my appreciation for the generosity you have shown me. You always make me feel. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. You are such a generous, kind person. Did you just upvote a Repetition Joke?


Thank you for being such a good friend

I would rather thank you right now and today for being such an amazing friend , rather than regret not having said these words to you after life’s journey comes to an end. After all you have done, thanks do not feel like enough. All I can do is offer my gratitude and appreciation for your leadership and for you being such a wonderful boss.


Stories of how amazing you are as a boss have gone viral in my family and friend group. Everyone is jealous that I have such a great boss. In fact, many people only have one such friend in their entire life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts